- Full-day tour of Otavalo Marketplace and Cuicocha Lagoon from Quito
- Ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in Ecuador
- Visit Otavalo Marketplace, one of Latin America’s largest markets, to browse stalls for colorful, artisan souvenirs
- Admire Peguche Waterfall and take a boat ride on Cuicocha Lagoon
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Bring a jacket as it got cold on the boat ride on the lake and it rained for a few minutes so Im glad we had a jacket in hand." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews