- 3-hour private food tasting walking tour of Rotterdam
- Stroll around the Kruiskade district, Chinatown and the new Market Hall
- Get the inside scoop on Rotterdam’s restaurants, street food, and culinary scene from a local guide
- Taste Dutch specialties including cheeses, krokets, kibbeling, and Stroopwafel
- Admire landmarks including Rotterdam Town Hall, the Markthal and the Cube Houses
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and undivided attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Rotterdam central station under the ''meeting cloud''
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands