- Take a selfie with the friendly quokkas at Thomson Bay
- Go whale watching at Cape Vlamingh (in season) and see a NZ Fur Seal colony
- Check out the Shark shipwreck from the Henrietta Rocks lookout
- Full guided commentary of the sights and history of the island
Departure & Return
Main Bus Stop in Thomson Bay
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This tour does not include ferry transport to and from the island; this must be booked separately on your preferred ferry operator
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travellers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands