Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge in a luxury vehicle
- Entry fee to Muir Woods National Monument
- Free time to explore both Sausalito and Muir Woods
- Learn about Marin through guided commentary
Departure & Return
Black Mercedes Sprinter Van in front of the Zeppelin Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Must See
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Guide pleasant and knowledgeable; Muir woods a lovely and peaceful walk, though an hour was tight; Sausalito pretty, needed more than an hour to be able to both eat and walk around" See review
- "He was an excellent driver considering the roads were so narrow and curvey." See review
- "Everything ran on time, personable guide, wonderful vehicle, saw lots of extra sites, intimate travel group, woods were amazing, well paced, would highly recommend" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews