- 3-hour cave-tubing adventure tour from San Ignacio
- Hike with your guide through the subtropical jungle
- Float over gentle rapids through a series of underground caves
- Gaze at crystal formations within each cavern
- Jump into the sparkling blue waters for a refreshing swim
- Learn about the sacred underworld used by the ancient Maya
- Round-trip transport from your San Ignacio hotel
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you wear a swimsuit and bring a change of clothes
- Please note: a minimum of 2 passengers is required in order for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Transfer included is within San Ignacio Town; for transfers outside town limits, a surcharge applies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.