Explore our promoted experiences
- Caracol tour from San Ignacio
- Get driven through small Mayan villages and scenic countryside
- Learn about the history of the archaeological site
- Climb to the top of Caana Temple for a panoramic view of Belize and neighboring Guatemala
- Belizean-style picnic lunch with rum punch
- Finish the day with a swim at Rio On Pools and Rio Frio Cave
- San Ignacio pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Tours departs and returns to our office located on #19 burns avenue san ignacio. Directions: MayaWalk Tours Main Office located between Tandoor Restaurant and Belize Bank Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Difficulty: Easy to moderate
- What to bring: Hiking sandals or trainers, towel, small backpack, liter of water, bug spray, snacks, swim wear with shorts, camera
- There is no minimum age. All are welcomed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY MayaWalk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We took a 3 hour drive along dirt roads to reach the site but it was well worth the journey." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews