- San Ignacio day trip to Crystal Cave at Blue Hole National Park
- Follow an experienced guide into the challenging passageways of Crystal Cave
- Fix your eye upon crystal formations, flow stones, rock columns and Mayan artifacts
- Learn about sacred rituals and ceremonies conducted by the ancient Maya in the caverns
- Splash into the Blue Hole, a refreshing and beautiful spot to swim
- Complimentary lunch, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- It is recommended you bring comfortable clothing, long pants is mandatory, close-toed shoes, bug spray and a change of clothes. The pick up and drop off included is for hotels within San Ignacio town limits only. For other hotels, outside of San Ignacio, a surcharge applies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff