Explore our promoted experiences
- Avoid costly taxis and private transfer services
- Door-to-door service makes for a seamless experience
- Stay connected on the journey with onboard Wi-Fi
- A small group means fewer stops along the way
Departure & Return
We depart from Hode's Place near downtown San Ignacio. You must be there before your scheduled departure time. Hotel pickup is available for an additional fee.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
You will be dropped off at the main terminal building of the airport. Water Taxi and Belize City drop off available for an additional fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Belize Ground Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.