- Visit two natural wonders: Poas Volcano and La Paz waterfall
- Go behind the scenes on a guided coffee plantation tour
- Delicious breakfast and Costa Rica-style buffet lunch
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your San Jose hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please note that the hotel pickup might be 1 hour prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What to Bring: rain coat and/or sweater. comfortable shoes, camera
- You must be 15 minutes before the pick-up in the lobby of the hotel you choose
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff