Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover Costa Rica’s famous coffee with a tasting workshop
- Try coffee varietals from different growing regions
- Learn to pour and prepare coffee using different filter methods
- Organic coffee is paired with small-batch snacks
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the lobby which is the entrance to the building.
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Foodie Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.