Explore our promoted experiences
- Pacuare white-water rafting tour from San Jose
- Navigate class III and IV rapids along with a guide
- Fun excursion for kids ages 12 and up
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Dress code is sport - shorts, swim wear, rubber sandals o tennis shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The maximum weight per person is 275 pound (125 kg)
- No passengers are allowed who have undergone recent surgery (heart, breast implants, spine, etc)
- Persons with conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes are at their own risk as long as they keep up with medical treatment
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms