- Guided ATV tour includes instruction, equipment, safety briefing
- See the rainforest, waterfalls and wildlife up close
- Ascend a mountain and take in epic landscape views from the top
- Lunch, bottled water, and roundtrip transportation included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under (ATV portion) - Beach portion good for all ages
- Dress code is sport , swim wear, change of clothes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women (ATV portion)
- Tour & Rental Requirements (Drivers)
- Passport (Original or Copy with Face page & Last Entry Stamp)
- Drivers License
- Credit Card (Rentals: Vehicle Deposit & Tours: Security Voucher)
- Terms & Conditions
- All Drivers will be required to sign a damage deposit form that requires a deposit held on credit card or cash deposit.
- If no damage is caused to the vehicle, no charge.
- All drivers will observe the “tread lightly” rules of respect for the environment, including the land, water, animals, etc.
- All drivers will be required to wear the appropriate gear that is provided.
- All drivers will be advised to inform guided of what experience level they are.
- All drivers will be requires to sign a waiver indicating their knowledge of responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the guests to advise if anyone under 16 will be riders.
- All drivers must be 16 years of age, or older.
- Safety First!
- Any children under the age of 16 will be a passenger. All children/non drivers enjoy the adventure with the guide assigned to that vehicle, or with another licensed driver.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms