- Private tour of San Jose with just you and your group
- See the city’s highlights with a private guide who can cater to your interests
- Traverse San Jose in the comfort of a private vehicle
- Gain insider perspective on the city’s culture and history
- Ideal overview for first-time visitors
- Lunch at a well-regarded restaurant included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
This customizable tour allows you to cater your itinerary to your specific interests, but some highlights you can expect to visit include the 19th century National Theater, Sabana Park, Supreme Court, and University of Costa Rica. You will also have the option of touring the National Museum, Gold Museum, or Jade Museum with your guide.
Stop in the city’s arts and crafts district and have just enough free time to look through the eclectic offerings before heading back to your hotel.
Lunch in the historic Barrio Otoya neighborhood is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands