Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, full-day tour to Arenal from San Jose
- Enjoy lunch with a view of the active volcano in La Fortuna
- Soak in 25 natural thermal pools at Baldi Hot Springs, the largest hot springs resort in the world
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide
- Includes round-trip transport from San Jose hotels in a private vehicle
- Great way to experience Arenal if you don't have time for an overnight stay
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
In La Fortuna, settle into a table at a local restaurant for a typical lunch, served with fantastic views of Arenal Volcano — the beautiful and active crater that draws thousands of visitors to the region each year. While volcanic activity has decreased in recent years, you may still see puffs of steam emanating from the peak.
In the afternoon, head to Baldi Hot Springs to soak all your cares away in natural thermal pools fed by cascading waterfalls. With 25 different mineral-rich pools surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, it’s the largest hot springs resort in the world and offers blissful aquatic options for all ages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms