- Delve deeper into Costa Rica's local culture on a tour to San Jose Highlands
- Eat lunch in a 100-year-old restaurant and sample locally-grown coffee
- Visit viewpoints and trails you might otherwise miss
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15
Departure & Return
San Jose City , by Morazan Park between Avenue 3th and 5th on street 5th
Central Park Escazu, San José Province, Escazu, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY San Jose Urban Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms