- Half- or full-day river rafting tour on the Sarapiqui River
- Get your adrenaline pumping on class IV and III rapids
- Soak up the scenery of the Sarapiqui River Canyon
- Enjoy lunch or refreshments by the riverside
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Perfect for adrenaline junkies!
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use "Special Requirements" field to advise information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- For your safety, the 3pm schedule may change due to the low level of the river at this time of year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sarapiqui Outdoor Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms