- 4-hour evening tour of San Jose with dinner
- Gain an insider’s perspective of local food
- See San Jose’s iconic landmarks, including the Metallic Building and the Yellow House
- Delve into a delicious 3-course dinner with expertly selected beverage pairings
- Three-course meal of traditional Costa Rican cantina fare
Departure & Return
El Social Bar in downtown San Jose by the Morazán Park https://g.page/elsocialcr?share
What To Expect
The evening will end with a contemporary traditional meal at a hip local restaurant that is very popular with locals and offers a sampler of traditional Costa Rican pub fare.
Between your tasty three-course meal, and wines that go down a treat, you’ll be ending the evening feeling every bit the San Jose local.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Casual clothing is appropriate for this tour
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Latin America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms