Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to prepare seven separate Basque dishes, including “pintxos”
- Feast on the recipes you’ve prepared—enough for a full dinner
- Taste local wines, including the local dry sparkling white, “txakoli”
- Get tips and techniques from professional cooks
Departure & Return
Meeting point: 31 agosto 29 Donostia 20003
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If a booking for only 1 person is made a confirmation message from the tour operator will be required to confirm the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Good opportunity to learn specific techniques on preparing a diverse set of local foods." See review