Explore our promoted experiences
- See San Sebastian through the eyes of a professional chef
- Eat pintxos and drink local wine and beer at 5 different bars
- Explore the Old Town without the hassle of navigating
- Intimate atmosphere with 10 people maximum
Departure & Return
I'll meet you at the corner of the modern KURSAAL CONVENTION CENTER and the BRIDGE. You can't miss it. Look for this Ice Cream Shoppe: GELATARÍA BOULEVARD I'll be outside by the seawall along the river. I'm the guy with the curly hair and the moustache.
Many guests like for me to end the tour at a bar so they can continue on their own. I'm happy to walk you to a taxi queue, your hotel or rental--when convenient. I will NEVER leave guests lost or alone and always make sure they are safe at the end of the night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English, Spanish with limited French, Japanese and Basque
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years, please contact me for groups with children
- Children under age of 2 are free and welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Basque Bites
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms