Explore our promoted experiences
- Speed along mountain trails, river valleys and sandy beaches
- Spot howler monkeys and iguanas in their natural environment
- Enjoy fantastic views of Tamarindo and Flamingo beaches
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Great choice for families!
- 2-hour ATV adventure from Flamingo Beach
Departure & Return
Meeting you next to Huacas School or CEPIA institute
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- For Adult passenger bellow the following rate:ATV2 hr : $15 cash and ATV ZIP LINE:$40 CASH
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that this tour is recommended for intermediate and experienced drivers
- It's recommended to wear comfortable, light clothing that you will care if it gets damaged.
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I enjoyed riding the ATV but the views were mostly dirt in your face as you went through some very poor communities." See review