- 4-hour guided tour of Seattle, Washington
- See the stadium where the Major League Baseball team, the Seattle Mariners, play ball
- Explore neighborhoods such as Belltown, Chinatown, and Queen Anne Hill
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
From gourmet restaurants to successful tech businesses, there are so many spots to see along your way.
Set out strolling the streets of Seattle, and stumble upon neighborhoods such as Chinatown, Belltown, and Queen Anne Hill. As you go, notice Mount Rainer in the distance and the blue waters of Puget Sound, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean.
Other sites along the tour include the Kerry Park scenic overlook, Pioneer Square, and Ballard Locks. Also, pass by the iconic Space Needle that Seattle’s best known for, and see T-Mobile Park and CenturyLink, the home fields for the Seattle Mariners and Seahawks.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes and a jacket are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms