- Guided nature walk at beautiful Bloedel Reserve
- Complimentary lunch and wine tastings at Bainbridge Island wineries
- Get personal attention during this small-group tour with a maximum of seven people
- Pickup and drop-off included from your Seattle accommodation in a Mercedes van
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- Guests must be 21 years or older with valid identification to participate in wine tasting
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Yonder Sky
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tours, the lunch, the amazing guide with knowledgeable history and warming personality, it’s a must do if you plan on traveling to Seattle!" See review