Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
- Avoid the hassle of driving between tastings
- Take home a Bainbridge souvenir wine glass
- Meet winemakers and take private tours of the facilities
Departure & Return
Take the ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Isl. It's approximately a 35 min ride by ferry. After arriving you will walk to your pickup location it's approximately 4 min from the Bainbridge Island terminal. When you arrive to BIMA please stand in front of the Bistro you'll see your driver pull up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Bainbridge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff