- Enjoy a walking tour of old Seattle
- Discover Pioneer Square, the Emerald City’s original neighborhood
- Learn about Seattle’s history and the events that led to its beginnings
- Compare modern-day Pioneer Square with that of yesteryear
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hear tales from the past, like the story of the stampede to the Yukon gold fields and Seattle's crucial role in what would become the Klondike Gold Rush. Find out about Skid Row, a dilapidated urban area that served as the main street in Pioneer Square. And get to know the history of a group of people called the Coast Salish, the ethnically and linguistically related Indigenous peoples that first settled here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Beneath The Streets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms