- This small-group walking tour is capped at eight people for a personal feel
- Get to know about Seattle’s breweries and beers from your Cicerone guide
- Multiple tour times are available to suit your sightseeing schedule
- Visit three of Georgetown’s top breweries, and try 12 different beers
Departure & Return
Meet us at Elysian Brewing. One of our Beer Guides, Tim, will meet you inside. We will be the one with white gift bags. If you don’t see us, ask one of the taproom staff.
TheLowercase Brewing is about 3/4 mile from the Elysian Taproom
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Seattle Brewery Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.