Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Additional Info: WeVenture is permitted and licensed by the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA) to operate tours in the Pike Place Market Historical District. The PDA requires any business or person conducting paid tours within its properties and in the public areas of the historical district to be pre-approved and to have a license for this activity. This tour is run in partnership with Global Family Travels, whose mission is to learn, serve, and immerse by offering community-based travel experiences to foster cross-cultural understanding, destination stewardship, and better global citizens. In partnership with local and global non-profit organizations, they create impactful trips and day tours which feature a unique mix of cultural and educational activities as well as community engagement to help make a positive impact on the lives of people and natural habitats where they visit.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY WeVenture
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.