Explore our promoted experiences
- Private wine-tasting tour and Snoqualmie Falls day trip from Seattle
- Wine taste at two award-winning wineries in Woodinville, just minutes east of Seattle
- Includes wine-tasting fees at two wineries
- Enjoy the picturesque Northwest scenery on a drive through the forested Cascade Mountain foothills
- Admire towering Snoqualmie Falls, a revered Native American icon and popular scenic destination
- Stop at a chocolate boutique to sample tasty chocolate treats
- Private guide provides informative commentary about the sights you see
Departure & Return
Vehicles are marked with our Company name "Customized Tours"
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
What To Expect
On arrival in Woodinville, your guide accompanies you to the tasting room of a boutique family-owned winery in addition to the award-winning vineyard estate of Chateau Ste Michelle. While you get acquainted with a range of wine bouquets, learn from the sommelier about varietals such as pinot noir, syrah and sauvignon blanc.
Your guide stops for lunch at a local eatery of your choosing (own expense) before a relaxing country drive through the foothills of the Cascade Mountains to Snoqualmie Falls. Listed on the US National Register of Historic Places, the 268-foot (82-meter) waterfall was featured in the television series Twin Peaks and remains one of the state’s most popular natural attractions.
Take advantage of photo ops at this picturesque locale, then hop back into your vehicle for the drive to Issaquah, site of Boehm’s Candies & Chocolates. Sample fine chocolates, with time to purchase any velvety confections to bring back with you.
When you’re ready, you’re driven back to Seattle, passing the University of Washington’s Husky Stadium, New Gates Foundation Building and the Seattle Yacht Club en route to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Alcohol will only be served to guests 21 years or older. International guests must bring passports as identification
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms