- Discover the best of Seattle on a comprehensive bus tour
- See the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and the Seattle Great Wheel
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small group tour
- Pickup and drop-off included from centrally located meeting points
Departure & Return
Tour bus will arrive on Westlake Avenue in the rear or the Westin just outside of the Valet Area.
What To Expect
Pass through Chinatown (also known as the International District), Pioneer Square, and Waterfall Garden Park. Sports enthusiast will be happy to know Safeco Fields and CenturyLink Field are both go-tos on this tour. Safeco Fields is where MLB’s Seattle Seahawks play their home games, and CenturyLink Field is the stomping ground for the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.
Moving on, see Pike Place Market, the Central Waterfront, Chihuly Glass Garden, Queen Ann Hill’s Kerry Park Viewpoint, and Lake Union. Make a pit stop at the Space Needle to take photos, and view the Fremont Troll sculpture up close.
After all the fun, enjoy a relaxing ride back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We do NOT pick up at airport hotels, take the light rail to Westlake Station and walk 1.5 blocks to the Westin Valet Loading Zone on Westlake Avenue.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
- OPERATED BY Puget Sound Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands