Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour Seattle city sightseeing tour by minibus
- See top attractions like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Chinatown and Lake Union
- Enjoy lively narration from a knowledgeable guide and music by Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix
- Choose between a morning and an afternoon departure
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for those staying at downtown Seattle hotels, South Lake Union hotels, or university area hotels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
See where this is going? Think of it as a kind of pop culture history tour.
Drive by Pike Place Market, one of the oldest public farmer’s markets in the United States, overlooking the Elliott Bay waterfront — with its span of parks and piers, ferry and ship terminals, promenades and public spaces; Pioneer Square, the birthplace of Seattle and the city's “first neighborhood” with great restaurants, shops, night life and pro sports; and the Chinatown-International District, aka ID, one of Seattle’s oldest neighborhoods.
Also, check out the former home of Kurt Cobain and the high school where Quincy Jones and Jimi Hendrix attended. Visit Capitol Hill, with an abundance of nightlife and entertainment, it’s the center of the city's counterculture communities; the Lake Union area, where you’ll see a number of floating homes, including the one from the movie “Sleepless in Seattle”; pass by the University of Washington and find a public sculpture called the Fremont Troll.
Also, stop to check out the stellar view of the city skyline from Kerry Park (note to self: bring a camera) before a hotel drop-off to end the tour. It all makes for an incredibly interesting and enjoyable introductory romp through the Emerald City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be at least one restroom stop during the tour
- Hotel pickup is not included for those staying at airport area hotels
- Please arrive at the departure point 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Seattle Qwik Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you only have a short time to explore in Seattle or if you have a bit more time do this tour!" See review