Explore our promoted experiences
- Pre-cruise Seattle city tour in a comfortable mini-coach
- See Seattle’s top sights before boarding your cruise
- Cover 50 miles of Seattle and its surrounding area and see the city’s most iconic attractions like Pike Place Market
- Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, and Puget Sound
- Small-group tour limited to 22 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
See the famous Space Needle, then it’s off to Pike Place Market, one of the oldest farmers’ markets in the United States. Also stop at historic Pioneer Square and Ballard Locks, which provide a link for boats between Puget Sound, the Ship Canal, and Lakes Union and Washington.
On a clear day, majestic Mt. Rainier will be visible in the distance, plus there’s a perfect place to catch a beautiful panoramic view of Seattle’s skyline. See it all, and cover an impressive 50 miles of real estate, in just a few hours.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups are not available from airport area hotels
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Tour typically gets to cruise ship port between 1:15pm-1:30pm for drop-off
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tours Northwest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms