- Tour the Cotswolds on your own terms with this self-guided tour package
- Learn about the Cotswolds through clues and challenges
- Two days' worth of touring itineraries are included
- No need to worry about keeping your phone charged: this tour uses paper maps
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All town walks are easy for all the family to complete. Some rural walks on the Trails will be longer and involve moderately rough tracks through fields and woodland going up hills at times, for example Belas Knap and Chedworth Roman Villa walks.These maybe restrictive for the elderly. For all the walks consider appropriate footwear.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cotswold Discovery Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.