- Commune with nature on a tree-themed private walking tour around Glastonbury
- Experience a side of the town and its countryside that most tourists miss
- See historical trees, find idyllic spots, and enjoy views of Glastonbury Tor
- earn about each tree and enjoy your guide’s folk music along the way
Departure & Return
Walks start at 11am (this can be flexible to some extent), there is also an option to start at 2pm if you are not arriving until later in the day. We meet in a prominent spot, outside the St John's church on the High Street. You can't miss it.
The tour can take you back to the town centre or I can guide you towards local sites of interest such as the Tor or Chalice Well (Red Spring), and we can end the tour there. The tour can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
If you would like to climb the Tor, we can end the experience at the foot of the hill.
Alternatively we can end at one of Glastonbury's wells. All end point are within easy walking distance of the town centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To The Trees
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.