Explore our promoted experiences
- Private one-way transfer from Southampton to London via Windsor Castle
- Make the most of limited time in the south of England
- Travel to a chosen London destination in a private chauffeured vehicle
- Stop at Windsor Castle to explore the royal residence independently
- Entrance fees are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then, with a meeting point arranged, you’ll set off to explore the opulent chambers of Windsor Castle — the oldest inhabited castle in the world — independently.
See highlights such as the State Apartments, Queen Mary’s Dolls House, and St. George’s Chapel before reconvening with your driver and relaxing for the remainder of the journey to your central London drop-off point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Heathrow Airport Hotels in Postcode areas that this service picks up from: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
Learn more about cancellations.