- Enjoy a London transfer with a perk—a stop off at Stonehenge
- No need to book transport—door-to-door transfers are included
- Stay fueled for your adventures with water, tea, coffee, and snacks provided
- Get the opportunity to visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Stonehenge
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff