- Guided hike along the Coast Track in the Royal National Park from Sydney
- Stop at one of Illawarra’s best lookout spots and international hang gliding points at Bald Hill
- Discover natural rock pools where you can cool off and swim, including the famous Figure 8 Pool
- Visit Wattamolla where the waterfall, lagoon and beach are all at your fingertips
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Visit one of Illawarra’s best lookout spots, also known internationally as a major hang gliding point at Bald Hill Lookout for spectacular coastal views.
Experience a guided hike in the worlds 2nd oldest National Park through coastal heathland and rainforest along part of the Coast Track spotting native wildlife and birds along with whales and dolphins off the coast during the whale migration season. The hike includes some steep sections, rock hopping and requires a medium to high level of fitness.
Walk through Burning Palms Beach and see the heritage listed Coastal Shacks and learn about the local area from your experienced guide. Swim and explore in naturally formed rock pools of all sizes and shapes including the famous Figure 8!
Then visit a little slice of paradise down the south coast at Wattamolla where the waterfall, lagoon and beach are at your fingertips. Take a walk up to Providential Point Lookout if you like, enjoy panoramic views and see the impressive sandstone cliffs and headlands surrounding the local area.
After a full days adventure, sit back and relax as we pump some great tunes to make our way back for one drop off in Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Photo ID required and you must be 18 years of age or older
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Downunder
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is great bang for your buck - an authentic Australian day!" See review