Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour evening glow worm tour from the Gold Coast
- See the luminous light show of millions of glow worms inside Natural Bridge Cave
- Spot nocturnal Australian wildlife like owls, bats, and frogs
- Experience the cool, quiet rainforest of Springbrook Plateau at night
- Stargaze in the darkness of the Gold Coast hinterland
- Includes pickup and drop-off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Departure & Return
Please note it is important to contact [email protected] or 1300 781 362 to reconfirm pickup time and location 24 hours before you travel. We would like your tour to run perfectly so these details are vital.
What To Expect
As darkness descends across the forest, use a provided flashlight to make a short trek to the Natural Bridge Cave, an impressive rock formation carved over thousands of years by the force of a waterfall. Today it’s home to a protected colony of glow worms, tiny creatures largely invisible during the daylight that put on a dazzling, luminous display after sundown.
Keep an eye out for other nocturnal wildlife such as bats, owls, and tree frogs as you listen to the sound of the forest coming alive all around you. Toward the end of the tour, there will also be an opportunity to switch off the flashlights and gaze up at the starry, unpolluted night sky before hopping back in the coach for the return drive to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY JPT Tour Group (Australian Day Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands