- 2-hour surf class at Surfer’s Paradise on the Gold Coast
- Learn to surf at one of Australia’s most iconic surf destinations
- Receive expert instruction from a qualified surf instructor
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soft beginner surf boards and rash vests or wetsuits included
- Suitable for all skill levels including complete beginners
Departure & Return
Start at the Surfers Paradise sign overlooking the beach at the corner of Cavill Ave and the Esplanade at Surfers Paradise. Walk up to the KFC shop, turn left and then look to your right to find the entrance to the Mark Arcade - "Through to Orchid Ave". Go Ride A Wave is the first shop on the left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Go Ride A Wave
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands