- All paddle-boarding equipment is provided, including life-jackets
- Don’t miss any landmarks or attractions on this guided tour
- Don’t risk dropping your camera: your guide takes photos of the trip for you
- An early finish gives you time to explore Surfers at your leisure
Departure & Return
We are located in the same building as Bumbles Cafe, on the corner of Pine Avenue you will see our shop sign or flag on the Pine Avenue side of the building. If you are lost please call us so we can walk you in the right direction to find us. 0423716625
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Go Vertical SUP Hire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands