- Full-day small-group tour of the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- Visit Wentworth Falls, Echo Point, and the Three Sisters in the Blue Mountains National Park
- Travel with a group of like-minded backpackers and students, aged between 18 and 39 years
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
~~ KINGS CROSS OPTION - 7.15am SHARP @ 203 Victoria Street, Potts Point Curbside out the front of Holiday Inn Potts Point (Hotel). Please email us after booking your tour.
~~SYDNEY CITY OPTION - 7.30am sharp @ 812 George Street, Haymarket (Default Pickup): Curbside on George Street (not Pitt Street) near Roys Cafe at the rear of Wake Up Hostel ***Google search 'Coast Warriors Pickup' for assistance
TOUR CONCLUSION- 530pm to 600pm @ 812 George Street, Haymarket ONLY. 10 minutes walk from Darling Harbour and Chinatown for a nice dinner.
What To Expect
After a short stop to purchase drinks and snacks (optional) at a local shopping village, arrive in the Blue Mountains National Park, and get your cameras ready as you hop out to spot wild kangaroos. Continue climbing the mountain roads until you reach the Wentworth Falls, one of the park’s most photographed natural wonders, and follow your guide on a scenic bushwalk around the falls, with the chance to stop for a swim.
There’s just time for a stop at the Echo Point viewpoint before lunch, to enjoy spectacular views of the famous Three Sisters Rock Formations. After posing for photos against a backdrop of the magnificent Jamison Valley, sit down with your group to tuck into a delicious Aussie-style BBQ lunch and snacks. There are both meat and vegetarian options on offer, but you might also take the opportunity to sample unique Australian delicacies like kangaroo steak, Tim Tams, and Vegemite.
After lunch, continue to a secluded swimming hole where you can jump in the water or spread out on the sand. Then head down a long dirt road to say hello to Skippy the Kangaroo.
After a full day in the mountains, head back to the city, where your tour ends with drop-off at Sydney Central.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- November to March we often have a quick dip in a local swimming spot...though all year round you are welcome to get under the Waterfall (shallow 1m depth) though is cold as in winter #youdoyou
- Minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 49 years though feel free to email us if outside this. Non Applicable for Private tours
- Designated pickup and drop off at 814 George Street, Haymarket in the city below Wake Up hostel. Courtesy pickup at Kings Cross on request, please email us. We don't do hotel pickup.
- Moderate amount of walking involved with a 90min hike, there is an option to skip the hardest part but this is rare. Waterfall is 187 meters down.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes...hiking shoes are not necessary. We are not a full on hike tour.
- Welcome to bring snacks and drinks on bus. We do have a cooler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. It can get really cold, really hot, rain and extremely rarely snow....the Blue Mountains is always a surprise. If it is cool in Sydney it will be very cold in the upper Blue Mountains.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date/competitor or full refund.
- Please email us if you are vego or vegan
- Attendence of this tour indicates full agreement with Coast Warriors terms and conditions which is found on our website.
- We also run cool tours to Port Stephens and Jervis Bay. Come join :)
- Any questions or issues please email us, Whatsapp us or Instagram message Coastwarriors
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- LGBT friendly tour...just want normal and happy people that love the world and fellow earthlings
- If you are seeking a tour where they talk most the tour through a microphone please do not book us. There is many other options. We are a balanced tour...a tour that doesnt feel like a tour
- Please do not print off your booking voucher. Just have it on your phone. No point wasting your time and our paper
- In regards to reviews, a vast majority are actually over on TripAdvisor opposed to the very small amount here
- **Update March 2020 **We have noticed an increase of dingoes (wild dogs) in the area scaring off the kangaroos. We also hope that this will return to normal asap. This has affected all tours with wild kangaroos. Apologies
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Coast Warriors Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.