- Explore Australia’s penal colony history on a guided walking tour
- Get a different perspective on Sydney with a cruise to Goat Island
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with chilled bubbly
- Learn about Australia’s early convicts with an informative local guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. One of the crew will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands