Explore our promoted experiences
- See more of Sydney in 20 minutes than you would in two days on land
- A great choice for a special occasion
- Pilot commentary helps you put landmarks into context
- Choose a departure time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
This experience departs from 462 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020. We are located around the Eastern side of the Sydney Domestic Terminal. We are the last hangar on Ross Smith Avenue before the Blu Emu Long Term Car Park. Complimentary car parking is available on the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to the nature of shared flights, infants (a passenger who hasn't reached their third birthday) are unable to attend.
- Maximum 100kg per seat unless confirmed prior to flight with the experience provider
- Additionally maximum combined total weight is 180kg for 2 passengers, 240kg for 3 passengers unless confirmed prior to flight with the experience provider
- All passengers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Sky Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff