Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy lunch in a relaxed mountain village in Katoomba, Leura or Blackheath.
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Meet Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park and opt to hand-feed kangaroos and koalas
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After light refreshments, continue to Echo Point for excellent views of the Three Sisters, an impressive rock formation with a fascinating legend behind it.
As you travel through the Blue Mountains, your guide takes you to lookout points, waterfalls, swathes of rainforest and Jamison Valley where you can get excellent photo ops and take short nature walks that let you experience this stunning terrain up close. You’ll also hear about the history and legends of the region as you stop at key locales.
Wander through a quaint mountain village at Katoomba, Leura or Blackheath at lunchtime, and explore some of the local shops and galleries.
On the way back to Sydney, your group stops at Featherdale Wildlife Park, located on the outskirts of the metropolitan area. As many as 2,000 native Australian critters live at Featherdale in enclosures that mimic their natural habitat. Admire exhibits with saltwater crocodiles, wallabies, wombats, bats, reptiles and emus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 14 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Small strollers and folding wheelchairs can be accommodated by request. Please contact us to ensure we have space set aside for your belongings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Boutique Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands