Explore our promoted experiences
- Intense aerobatic flight from Sydney
- Fly with an expert pilot who performs tricks in a state-of-the-art stunt plane
- Hold on as the plane performs acrobatic tricks such as loops, rolls and turns
- Experience the thrill of flying a competition-worthy sequence
- Choose a daredevil experience that showcases dogfight maneuvers
- Enjoy seeing Sydney from the air
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your pilot begins with the basics: tricks such as barrel rolls, loops, wingovers and hammerhead turns. You might also go upside down, do a four-point roll or a hesitation roll. Your pilot will explain each maneuver as you go through it.
Next up, your pilot introduces combination maneuvers that consist of loops, rolls and figure eights. The tricks have names such as Roll Off The Top, Split S and Cuban Eights. You'll feel the push and pull of g-forces (gravitiational force) that press you into your seat and harness.
Feel your adrenaline surge during the grand finale of your flight when your pilot brings together all of the elements that you have experienced into a final sequence similar to one that would be performed in an aeronautics competition.
Expect to fly as high as 4,000 feet (1,220 meters), leaving from Bankstown Airport and flying towards the Great Dividing Range. Before take-off, your experienced pilot provides you with a safety orientation, flight suit and radio headset that allow for two-way communications during your flight.
You’ll also be able to take in the sights of Sydney and the coast at the beginning and end of your flight.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weight limit of 100kg, height limit of 190cm
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
- OPERATED BY Red Baron
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms