Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of top city attractions such as Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Gain insight into the harbor’s history and heritage from the on-board commentary available directly through your smart phone
- Order a refreshing beverage and light snacks, available for purchase onboard
- Upgrade to the Premium Harbour Experience to include a house beverage of your choice and an Australian Cheese & Charcuterie board to share
Departure & Return
Departs Wharf 6 Circular Quay. Please look for the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office on the wharf,
What To Expect
Stand on deck to catch panoramic views over Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, and capture the scenery on camera, or relax back into your comfy reserved Ocean Deck Lounge seating and Admire the Garden Island Naval base, Watsons Bay and Government House, then head under the Sydney Harbour Bridge toward Goat Island and the famous Darling Harbour.
Discover fascinating stories that bring history and culture of the harbour city alive via expert guided commentary available directly through your smartphone.
Upgrade to the Premium Harbour Experience and enjoy a house beverage of your choice and an Australian Cheese & Charcuterie board to share
Your boat features a warm and spacious interior cabin with large windows, and a full bar with drinks available for purchase. The outside decks provide unobstructed views of the landmarks, beaches and secluded marinas that you pass.
After 1.5 hours on your Sydney Harbor cruise, head back to Circular Quay to conclude your sightseeing tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons