- Evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard a flagship vessel
- Get great photo ops of floodlit Sydney Harbour landmarks
- Head to the upper deck for star gazing and panoramic views
- Enjoy live music
Departure & Return
Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 departure at 7.00pm. Circular Quay Wharf 6 departure at 7:30pm. Ticket offices located at both locations, please check in at your confirmed departure point 20 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
Set out on the waters of Sydney Harbour as evening falls and the city lights up for the night. Get great photo ops of the skyline, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and other landmarks as your boat cruises smoothly through the picturesque harbor.
Your state-of-the-art vessel comes fully equipped with three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, dance floor, and live music. The staff provides first-class service as you enjoy your 4-course meal, which includes a variety of delicious seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes (sample menu under Itinerary below). Drinks are available for purchase from the comfort of your own table via the restaurant smart menu.
If you would like a guaranteed window seat, select the confirmed window option upgrade when booking. You can then take in the scenery with unobstructed views from your dinner table.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Most travellers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Easy to access, and remember if you order tickets online that an office just in front of the wharf where it pulls up will swap your printed ticket out for one the cruise ship takes readily." See review