Explore our promoted experiences
- Sydney Harbour cruise: See the sights from the water
- Explore hidden gems that are missed by most visitors
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on board
- Onboard commentary provides background information
Departure & Return
Eastern Pontoon is in Circular Quay (wharf is in between Ferry Wharf 2 and the Sydney Opera House). Please note the boat will not arrive until just before boarding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Princess Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands