- Full day animal-themed adventure
- Enjoy a variety of activities on one tour
- Visit the 100-year-old Taronga Zoo
- Whale watching cruise and ferry ride included
Departure & Return
Whale Watching Cruise departs from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf 2 at 10:00am. Please check in for your Ferry, Zoo Entry and Whale Watching tickets at the ticket office located opposite wharves 1 & 2 at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you are susceptible to travel sickness, please bring the relevant medication
- Whale Guarantee: If a whale is not sighted during your cruise, you'll be given the opportunity to cruise again for free
- All travel must be completed within the same day.
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 4 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons