- Combined dinner and Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy premium six-course dining and an evening of dancing with a pianist and lounge singer
- Full open bar including vintage Australian wines
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 departure is at 7.00pm or Circular Quay Wharf 6 departure is at 7:30pm. Please check your confirmation for your selected departure location. Ticket offices located at both locations, please check in at your confirmed departure point 20 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
Your meal includes a delicious, carefully selected 6-course degustation dinner complimented with Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines to accompany each course, plus unlimited beer, house spirits and soft drinks.
Enjoy listening to live music from a lounge singer and pianist as you eat.
Admire the waterfront views and starry skies as you pass by famous landmarks including Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Imagine what Captain James Cook must have thought when he first landed in Sydney Harbour in 1770 and named the site Port Jackson. Since its beginnings, Sydney has captivated visitors. Enjoy it to the fullest aboard your dinner cruise!
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart
- This is a specialty menu and we regret there are no variations available for special diets
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "After dinner whilst the boat was sailing you could have drinks from the open bar included within the price." See review