- Sydney Harbour lunch cruise on board a historic tall ship
- Enjoy snacking on a delicious buffet lunch while sailing around Sydney Harbour
- Get great photo ops of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo, and Luna Park from the ship
- Learn from the captain about the history of Sydney, tall ships, and maritime Australia
- Join the crew to help set the sails
- Include unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks with the drink package upgrade
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. One of the crew will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.
What To Expect
During your lunch cruise, learn about Sydney’s history and maritime traditions while sampling a delicious spread of fresh seafood or meat, vegetables, and mouth-watering dessert. You can upgrade when booking to add a drinks package with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks.
As your captain explains the ship's history, appreciate the detailed restoration work that has preserved this old wooden ship, which first set sail in the 1920s. If you'd like a more interactive sailing experience, the crew can show you how to hoist the sails or take the wheel.
Get great photo ops of landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Fort Denison as you sail with your informative and entertaining crew.
At the end of your cruise, return to your starting point in the Rocks, the historic district where Sydney started in the 1700s, a perfect spot to continue your sightseeing in Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- Covid-19 Regulations On-Board: https://bit.ly/3FJ9g4P
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Staff very friendly and helpful lunch beautiful enjoyed the experience very much definitely a must do" See review