- Sydney Harbour twilight cruise on a historic tall ship
- Watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour
- Help the crew to set the sails for a more interactive experience
- Enjoy snacking on appetizers and dinner while sailing
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. One of the crew will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.
What To Expect
Snack on a tasty dinner as your informative captain shares details about your ship and early Sydney, where the British colony was established in the 1700s. Admire the sight of old sandstone buildings as your ship sets out on Sydney Harbour, then enjoy magnificent twilight views of the city and its iconic structures as your ship passes Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The food was just average, but it was much cheaper that other dinner cruises on the harbor with Viator." See review
- "The food was very average,dont expect too much or go with an empty tum!" See review
- "There are ample opportunities to get selfies with the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the background." See review